Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Finish!




I just put in the last stitches and attached the buttons to All in a Sleigh by Miss Crescent's Crowne.

I am thinking I will either frame this in a shiny red frame that I saw at Michael's recently or maybe make it into a pinkeep. It is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I am leaning more toward framing. I think it will fit into a standard 5x7 easily.

I am not sure which one I will pick up next. Maybe my Yule mangy cow. LOL! Good night of TV to stitch with...Survivor, Fast Forward, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice (which I will record for later).... I love Thursday night TV.

Happy Weekend ahead!!!
Kellie

7 comments:

  1. I love those colors against the blue fabric. I vote for a red-framed picture. And what cute turkeys along the borders of your blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished watching the last 10 minutes of Private Practice. Wish I could have seen all of it, but I just got home from work. Argh! I think your bright shiny red frame idea sounds perfect! Love the bells hanging from the sleigh, a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design,I love the colours and I think a shiny red frame would look brill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! Congrats on the finish--I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute! I think that it would look really cute frames but it would make great pin keep too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is way too cute! I have added that to my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete