Monday, October 18, 2010

A little of this and that...

I can't believe it has been almost two months since I last posted. I've been busy....and lost my groove there for awhile, but I think I am back. :) Here's my life in pictures for the last two months...

Started this...
(Lizzie Kate's Hiss of Eek, Boo, Hiss)

Worked more on this...
(Blackbird Designs Anniversaries of the Heart--bonus #1)

Started crocheting this...
(Granny Stripe afghan)

Also crocheting this...
(motifs for a motif style afghan)

Still knitting this...
(ribbed scarf in KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Bulky Yukon)

Finished these....
(basic stockinette socks in KnitPicks Felici Abracadabra)

Started these....
(basic stockinette socks in KnitPicks Felici Boardwalk)

Greeted by this the day before Fall Break....
(My principal decorated my parking space... Love his sense of humor!)

Went here....
(Disney World, Orlando)

Rode this a bunch of times....
(my favorite roller coaster Mt. Everest in Animal Kingdom)

Love this...
(the Headless Horseman starting the Halloween parade in Magic Kingdom)

Wish I was still here...

And that's that...

Until next time... which won't be two months from now...

Kellie

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Love all your projects! Love the Disney stuff -- glad you had a great time! I always have a fondness for Disney. :D Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to blogging! Have been wondering about you...Love the projects too! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very busy! Everything is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! I've wondered where you were. :) Your Anniversaries is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the projects that you got accomplished. Maybe that's why you weren't blogging. You got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've missed you! Love your various projects, and I wish I could crochet--just haven't managed to learn, somehow! Love the parking lot decor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back, Kellie!! Looks like you've been very busy during your break--lots of beautiful creations to show us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, wow!! At least you weren't sitting around twiddling your thumbs! ;) I'm so glad that you've been having a good time and cranking out the stitchy and yarn goodness, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you back Kellie. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday and you sure have been busy with all those beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects Kellie! I love your AotH! It's looking so great! Definitely an inspiration to me! :)

    ReplyDelete