Monday, February 16, 2009

Rotation Updates, Stash (sort of), and Valentines

Hope all of you had a happy Valentine's Day. My sweetheart and I went on an afternoon outing while our son went with the g-parents to a movie. My valentines was a little early. DH bought me a DS game and Animal Crossing earlier in the week, and I have not been able to put it down. I love to play little games like this. DS and I have had a good time linking ours together and playing games with each other as well. As a result my stitching has suffered. LOL!
However, I have managed to stitch every night on my rotation even if it has only been a little bit. Here are some updated pictures of what I am working on. (warning: wrinkly fabric and some bad photography ahead...I didn't take time to iron, some of the pictures are at weird angles, and the lighting is horrible because I never remember to take pictures until nighttime). Okay, now that that is out of the way...


Shimmering Mermaid...



Simply Live...


Blessings and Kind Wishes
And probably my favorite piece in my rotation...


This Is The Day



I promise I will do better with the pictures next time. I got a little bit of stash in the mail this weekend. I had ordered the book Celebrations in Stitches from an Amazon third party seller after seeing Lo How a Rose completed on Vonna's blog. If you haven't seen this yet, check it out...it's gorgeous! I don't know when I will get to this, but the book will still be there when I decide to start it. I would like to have it finished before this Christmas, but we will see how it goes.
Today is also our sweet Pete's birthday. He is two years old today! He has really enjoyed the attention (and the stuffed Loofa dog--I will have to take a picture of him with it sometime).


Time to get DS to bed, turn on the Bachelor (I think it is two hours tonight. :) ), and work on June Morning.


Happy Stitching,


Kellie






1 comment:

  1. Your WIPs look fabulous! I love them all. Simply Live is soooo pretty, I really have to stitch this! I have fabric envy over your This Is The Day fabric--omg it is gorgeous!! I love all that splotchiness. Your pup is adorable, too. :) LOL at the DS game. I think I'm probably the only one not into those type of games, but my son is huge into them so I know more than I need to about all of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete