Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Is the Day and June Morning

I worked on This is the Day on Sunday. I finished the border and started the alphabet. This is probably my favorite project that I am currently working on. I love the way it is looking on this fabric (and the fabric itself is fun to stitch on…if that makes sense :) ).


Last night I stitched on June Morning. I got a pretty good start on the house. I am stitching this with DMC threads. I love overdyed/specialty threads, but stitching with DMC seems to go so quickly.

Tonight it is back to Kindness Sampler. I know I will love it when it is done, but right now the brown background is wearing me out!

Happy Stitching!
Kellie

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on both pieces! I love how the colours of June Morning pop on the black fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're just zooming along with this rotation thing, Kellie! I love This is the day. What is the linen you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful progress:)
    Love both linen choices!
    The colors in June Morning are so fun and vibrant. Love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola, desde España te felicito. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete